Saturday, August 27, 2011

First grade. First day

Today was Abby;s first day of first grade! I was so excited and so nervous at the same time. Like every other year we got her ready,took pics then followed her to school to take more pics. Seriously...every year.
I was a little upset to find that she didn't go to the first grade today until her special ed teacher explained that the typical kids need a few days to calm down and the teacher needs a few days to show them she is in charge before they bring a special kid in. Since Abby does get nervous around too many typical peers at once I calmed down.



Here is the Princess this AM getting ready for school(while being waited on hand and foot)

Ignoring Mommy with a grin while I was trying to get the waiting for the bus picture






Fresh off the bus playing sleepy



5 seconds later...Mommy says,"Who's my big first grader?"



Teacher sits on one side and plays and Abby plays back. Though this one was pretty cool!



Mrs B and the Princess




Abby with her student volunteer helper. Love those kids!



Classmate S



Classmate E


Mr I



Mr N and Miss L




My Boyfriend blowing me a kiss when I asked,"Who's my boyfriend?"

Abby with her massage therapist Angel after school






Stretch it out Woman!



Long day. Passed out. She's done!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What sweet pictures - I can't get over how big she is getting!!
Absolutely beautiful!
Sheri