Friday, September 2, 2011

Dreams

Really do come true my ass!

I decided for Abby's first few weeks of school I would be going back to bed till time to get her off the bus or I was up on my own.

Starting to think that is a pretty sucky sucky idea.

I've been having freaky dreams,. Not just running though a meadow dreams but weirdo trippin on acid dreams.

This morning I woke up confused and wanting to find Abby but she was at school. I had had the most vivid dream that I lived in a Brownstone in New York with her and my son. Not something that could happen unless I won the lottery.

In the dream I wake up from a nap to find my Aunt Frans boyfriend feeding Abby pieces of Salisbury steak. First I haven't seen or spoken to my Aunt Fran in...forever and she certainly doesn't have a boyfriend. He was a doctor and told me that she is always hand mouthing so put the food in her hand and she WILL FEED HERSELF

My Abby can barely swallow water or juice but he had her eating like an Eastern Indian. We had to get her to understand that she could only eat with her right hand because the left in considered unclean

Weird I know

So I wake up for real. Ecstatic that my baby can feed herself and I run down to tell everyone and show them..No Brownstone..No New York... No ones here.I slide down the wall pretty sure I AM losing my mind

If I was possible to crawl into my unconscious mind and kick it's ass I would. Wouldn't that be a sight?

No comments: