Saturday, July 23, 2011

Boston Clark "Monster Mash" Butler




During my visit to Indiana I also got to spend some time with this lil man. I hadnt seen him since he was 3 or 4 months old and still hooked up to oxygen. He is such a big boy,,not in size yet but definately in personality. And yes. He's kissin the ipad! You forget sometimes when you deal with Rett all day long that babies that can move and use their hands can be exhausting. He is so stinking cute though.



Lil man standing up on his own. Look Ma! No hands!



The day I left. Taking some photos in the yard. Man I thought the twins made my large dome look big! Boston makes me look like Shrek head!





His first experience with the iPAD. I thought Kellys face was gonna split from smiling.



One last snuggle before I go. Love you Lil Monster Mash!





No comments: