Monday, December 19, 2011

Another one bites the dust


And our van is dead. Completely caput. The four of us officially have no vehicle. I feel like I'm going to be physically ill.

George came home to take Kyler to work today. He called me 20 minutes later to say when he was getting off the highway everything just shut down. It wont start,respond or even make a noise.

We are in a contest to win a van for Christmas. This couldn't come at a better time...although I have no idea what we will do until then..although I am sure we are not the neediest in town when we applied we talked about having a vehicle it just wasn't reliable...now it's just nothing. We are up against many many people.

Please pray we are able to win this van. If not we are looking to make payments on a used vehicle...with a quickness

No comments: