Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pamster

Shout out to the Pamster!

She is going to kill me for posting this pic BUT...she never lets anyone take her pic. Goofball.

That being said. I just wanted to let you all know a little about what this woman does for us.

We have 1 car. One 13 year old,no airconditioning pos van. When Abby needs anything or I need anything she becomes our instant free car rental or chauffer.It is a very rare occasion that she tells us no. I can think of twice in 10 years. Once she was at a social gathering at a friends and the other time she was hundreds of miles away at the time. I seriously one time borrowed her car 9 times in one week.

Saturday the brakes went out in our van. No squealing for a while no nothing. I call her up Sunday night and she arrives Monday morning before work to take me and Abby to the hospital for an appointment. An appointment in which Abby screamed her head off the entire time. Not a word from the Pamster. Nothing but love. Even does all the lifting of Abby and the chair since I have been having horrible back pain for weeks!

Last night I call her while she is at work. I need a ride to swim then to take Abby to school...again all before work..no problem. Arrives bright and early lets me have the keys and grabs the rest of her zzz's on my couch.

Weekend before last she shows up Saturday and Sunday just to see if I need help. Seriously people. If everyone were this good a friend or a family member the world would be a much better place.

If you happen to have you very own Pamster...lucky you! Make sure you say THANK YOU!
I just did!

Thank you Pam. We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will get you back one of these days...........Love ya!