Saturday, March 15, 2014

AN ACCESSIBLE VAN FOR ABBY!




Dear friends ...

As you may know I have been nominated to win an adaptive van....for Abby in the National Mobility Awareness contest. I would appreciate the support by voting and sharing with your friends and family. This would change our lives greatly. Thinking of no longer having to leave Abby out because I can't lift her and her increase in safety is invaluable. The thought that my back,neck and shoulder may get a chance to actually heal brings tears. As her primary caregiver I cant tell you how much all of your support means to us. My husband and Abbys father, worries constantly about us, but as our provider he works many long hours and just isn't available to be here as much as I am.

Even though I am the one nominated, We consider this to be something for Abby as we do everything in life. Our hearts, our souls and everything we are is for her.


Just a few weeks ago I had to cancel a day trip with family because I just couldn't do it. I couldn't lift her into her chair then out of her chair and into the can then have to lift the 44 pound chair into the back. It has been months since I  could do it without having to ask for help. I almost can't imagine just opening a door and rolling her into place and fastening her in. Wow that's almost how normal people live.


It just takes a minute or so and you can vote every 24 hours until May 9th. You can also share on any ANY social media you belong to!

To keep track daily join this blogs Facebook page at : Abbysworld on Facebook


To vote now or anytime go to the link below!


Thank you all so much for your continued support!


Vote for Teresa Vejrosta - Kansas City, MO in the 2014 National Mobility Awareness Month Local Hero contest!


No comments: