Thursday, December 20, 2012

Social Anxiety? I think not!

OK somebody is busted. I know sometimes I have wrote about it here and sometimes I just vent n Facebook about my Abby's anxiety
.
I love my girl but she makes it absolutely impossible for me to take her anywhere the last few years so I have stopped. I figured if she was that scared of people,lights and noise it just wasn't fair to her to force her into situations that obviously terrified her. I have stopped taking her to church because there were too many people, although we do belong to a very small church. I don't take her to the store or even the library.

Yesterday I arrived early at the school to pick her up for therapy. They were having an assembly and I could hear it clear from the office. I was mortified that they could possibly have her in there as loud as it was.

This is what I walked into:

Yah her little spoiled butt can pretty much knock it off with the get me out of here. It's just too much for me routine. So gonna kick her butt!

No comments: