Saturday, October 29, 2011

Abby

Sorry I haven't been on to update.

Abby is ill. We are going on a little over a week now. Croup quickly turned into Pneumonia and asthma. The docs dropped that little bomb on us Wednesday. I was so shocked I just kept saying OK instead of drilling them with what an asthma diagnosis means. I'm hoping it is just something that comes with Pneumonia and that she's not going to have all the time asthma if that makes any since.
I am exhausted and will update when I can. I thought about posting a pic then thought that as a 7 year old little girl she probably wouldn't want me posting pics of her other than smiley or happy,dressed up or playing unless is was Rett Syndrome specific so there will be no pics until she is well.

Please keep her in your prayers.

Terri

No comments: