Monday, January 31, 2011

New York Pics again. Hopefully more soon

When we arrived. We were so nervous and excited at the same time and just wanted to get to Stef and Manny
Theses are going in the scrapbook

During the Comedian warmup. It was actually pretty fun. Did I mention Ingrid is a dancing machine! Seriously. My mouth was on the floor!


Monica and Elizabeth




The beginning of the 20 inches of snow we tracked in all day



Girl of the hour. Miss Anna Banana!



So so proud of them!


Awww. Sherri was so super nice!


RSRT and GirlPower staff with the G fam,Jesse and Sherri



Ingrid and Kel after the taping. I was in the hallway with Anna and Whoppi
I love this woman!
Ingrid singing to Anna
Seriously. That is alot of snow!!!!
My love, my life after I got home and she saw me!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

It was all such a whirlwind! I am SO GLAD I got to see you even it was only for such a short amount of time. Thank you for being such a huge part of my life!