Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New York Pics

Here are our pics from New York..Or what I have so far. I plan on stealing some more from a new found friend when she gets home to Barbaddos!. Since I fail at loading in order this is all pretty much backwards. Us outside the Hospital after the visits
This ones for Orvin

No picture could do this tree at the Museum justice. Absolutely beautiful

Painting with my girl at the Museum

I loved this!


Lighting is horrible for pics but we got a copy of this printed to take home


Stunning

Evil but incredible

The statues were amazing

My favorite:)

82nd Street. We found a place to park right across from this for free. Beats paying 36.00 per hour!

Czech Flag

Bloomies as we flew by at high speed while playing Frogger!


I wish I could have taken a pic of this whole Building. Man that Old Broad was loaded!

Some Skyscraper.

The Metlife Building. That lower green topped building in front of it is also part of the Helmsley Building
Park Ave

See? Told ya!


Entering Harlem..which is actually before Park but I don't know how to load!

Best night view I got from Astoria before the near mugging

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Wow Terri, you have been a busy little blogger...I love the pictures and the details of ya'll trip! We love you guys so much.
<>< Sheri and Orvin <><

I'm Just a Girl said...

Wow, those are great pictures! I can't wait to hear more about your trip!