Monday, August 11, 2014

We are back!

I have missed my blog and am re opening it. There are some things I want to say before we all proceed.

1. It's my blog. Not yours. My thoughts, my feelings, my life and my experiences. Take your criticism and negativity and take it somewhere else. If you don't like me, what I saw or how I parent walk away. You choose to look for me and what I am doing.

2. Comments, spam and stats. I approve all comments before they are posted so when trying to rip me one with false information or negativity know that you and me are the only ones who will see it. Same goes with spam. Don't post generic whatever my title was links to your stuffy waste of your time. Stats. I know what search engine, city blog, website you came from and words you used to get here. Don't be a hater.

3.Do not judge me on the opinion of others. Have you met me? Walked in my shoes, cared for my daughter? No? Shut it.

4. I started this blog for a few reasons. First and foremost the reason I do almost everything. So another parent can come somewhere where someone gets it. To find info and encouragement. So people all over the world who love and care for Abby can keep up on her....and occasionally the people she loves.

5. I am human. I am not just the words typed on this screen. I am a mother, a wife, a friend, a smartass. I love fiercely and I fight the same way. Not everyone cares for me. That's cool. I get it. Don't care anymore but to each their own. I can almost, almost guarantee you that if you have seen me give a speech , watched me care for my child or yours you don't feel the same way as someone who hates to hate. I'm loud, I'm bossy. I have tattoos. I'm in your face when provoked. I will also sing a child to sleep or giggles, comfort a parent until they can breathe again and be the best inspiration you have ever seen. Please take your ignorance and move on to something or someone else.

For the rest of you .....
Big hugs. More to come soon!

1 comment:

Lacey MaRanda said...

It is so refreshing to hear a true mother tell it like it is. nobody knows what we go thru unless they walk in our shoes. we r waiting for the test results for our sons seizure panel which should explain if he has Rett syndrome. keep on posting!!!!