Wednesday, August 22, 2012

2nd grader!


Abby started the second grade yesterday. We had talked and talked about it to prepare her but once we went out to wait for the bus she was not a happy camper. I think she is contemplating my punishment here.
 The new bus druver got some eye contact but there was no looking at Mom.
 She was awake here...This is how she shuts down and refuses to cooperate. One of her favorite class Moms and she was having none of it
 I blew on her neck real quick then jumped back and clicked. Ha ha grouchy butt! I gotcha!
 Abby picking out her name on the smart board!
 She was happy about something here. Always does the touchdown pose when pleased.
 Hanging with Lizbeth.

 Primadonna
 Chilling out maxin, relaxin all cool.
Buddy time with the 3rd grade.

Yesterday seemed to go well but when I picked her up early today for her Chiropractic and massage appointment she had a fever of 102.3 so there will be no school tomorrow and no Hippotherapy. How in the world did she get cooties in one day? I have put her back in full day school for now as I have no caregiver and no one at home anymore to help me. I hated to do it but I have to have some respite. We are doing it as a trial to see how it goes. Hoping for the best.

No comments: