Friday, November 13, 2009

In her words

Unless you are just stumbling upon our blog you know that my 5 year daughter Abby has Rett Syndrome. A debilitating Neurodevelopmental disorder that robbed her of her almost every skill she had aquired when she was a toddler. Her regression started at 18 months old and most skills were gone within a week. All speech and purposeful hand use were the first to go. Abby has many issues including anxiety,breathing problems,gerd,sleep disorders,hypotonia....I would go on and on.

They call girls like Abby."Silent Angels" because of their sweet demeanor and their inability to speak. My angel is not so silent and I dont think she knows that we have no idea what she is saying. But she knows. I'm sure.

We got this video the other day when I took a break from kitchen cleaning because she was just letting the TV have it. She is such a doll.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

You are the sweetest little thing ever, I truly can't wait until we can finally meet. I love you sweetheart. I know you are telling us all something so important.....

Anonymous said...

[url=http://free.reira.ru/russian-women-schemes.html]russian women schemes[/url] [url=http://free.reira.ru/vietnamese-girls-mail-order-brides.html]vietnamese girls mail order brides[/url]

Anonymous said...

Клипарт - Животные Иллюстрации - Иллюстрации к сказкам