Friday, November 27, 2009

Catching up

I have been such a slacker about keeping up the blog. I will try to better. We have been super busy with life. Abby is now getting therapy outside of school 3 times a week. All before school.We finally got a bath/shower chair for Abby. She's not so sure about it but it's great on my back. Like everything else labeled adaptive equipment it took forever for us to get and is ridiculously expensive but insurance finally came through! Thanks to the hard work at our doctors office! A bigger house and a bigger bathtub would be nice but I think we may have to pocket that one. Someday! Abby dancin in her chair to her new Wiggles Video!
Uncle Roman came for Thanksgiving. I dont think he likes the flash. Hee hee hee

Abby at her best friend Madisons birthday party at MCDonalds.


Madison the birthday girl. This kid is the sweetest thing in the world!

Rollin with her hommies.What's not cute about a girl in a pink fur pimp hat?

Me and my little buddy Joseph at Step up for Downs. I love him!

Abby telling her Daddy all about it at another birthday party.....
I will do my best at updating a little more often. Cant wait to get some new video of our girl. She is really gaining weight and looking good. She is even eating real food on occasion. We are so thrilled!








No comments: