Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Grapes rule but Abby rocks!

Abby discovered grapes the other night. She is slowly getting back to eating more solid foods. Especially if it is something we are eating. I took this video when she was on a definite grape sugar buzz and she is adorable. This kid has so much personality.

On a side note. The admin from Abby's school came yesterday to observe Abby at home with communication and how she chooses from her homemade flashcard book. Abby did very well-I was very very nervous. We don't know how we are going to be able to get her to respond this way at school because as I was informed,and already knew-Abby is only interested in socializing and being Princess popularity at school. She is only four so I am OK with it for now. The most important thing was that I had this very deep need to show them she COULD communicate and is aware and we accomplished this yesterday. Hopefully we can move forward from here.

No comments: