Friday, April 24, 2009

So happy

video

You'll have to excuse Miss Orneriness's hair this morning. I was in the kitchen preparing her breakfast and I could hear her yakking away like she does when she is watching PBS in the morning. So I grabbed my little camera and tried to catch a bit of it. She just babbles and talks away whether someone is with her or not. If someone is with her she just yaks at them then looks at them for a response or gets an I have spoken look on her face.

Now her being her she immediately toned it down when I turned on the camera then stopped altogether. Nonetheless here she is...In all her gorgeous blue eyed, messed up hair glory.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

Melicamay said...

awwww she is such a beauty!!! I love her voice!!! But wow those eyes!!! They SHOUT!!!!

Brooklyn and Kelly said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it, just what I needed to cheer me up!

Avery said...

too sweet! love ya abby-doo!