Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter girl

Hello. I hope everyone had a great Easter. Here is Abby with her Easter shades and mask. She was none too thrilled. No more masks for her.

We played dress up and make up. This is Abby's pose to,"Show me how pretty you are with your make up on!"


daddy was telling her she was so pretty.

She was so excited. She loves to play dress up. She was very vocal yesterday and her Babi(Grandma) got to hear her on the phone and went nuts. It was awesome.
Here is her Look at my Easter Dress pose. She is so stinking cute I dont know how I live with it!

5 comments:

Avery said...

too cute abby-doo! Love your poses---very fashion-forward! :)

The MacDonald Family said...

LOVE IT! You're beautiful Abby!

Karlie Grace said...

I love that pretty dress and i'm glad you had a great Easter! Dress up can be so much fun!

SeairaLaNae said...

She's so beautiful!!

Brooklyn and Kelly said...

I am SO behind on my blogs - I have had company all week so I am catching up - Abby you are SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Sorry you did not like the mask but it really was TOO cute on you!