Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Story Time!

video

Today we read Abby a Clifford book. She loves Clifford.

The back and forth we get from her is amazing. I love being on the outside watching her be read to. She so enjoys it and it really brings her out. I hope you like the video.

For those of you who asked about the flash card books. Get out or go bome 3 ring binder type photo albums. We used photo albums because it comes with what we needed as far as the pages.

Go to any Walmart or Target and look through their flash cards. I open them up. When you find what you like, colors, shapes,objects....buy 3 packs or more. We have a same as book. One card on the top, three on the bottom. One with Shapes and colors and one that is just objects...Do you see the bunny? Things like that.

Good luck and keep those tips coming in. I am learning so much too.

3 comments:

Ingrid said...

this is so awesome! thanks for sharing! go girls!

Brooklyn and Kelly said...

Abby, you are so sweet. I can tell you sure like Clifford :) Not more than the Wiggles I hope;) Thanks for posting the videos Terri - I LOVE THEM!!!

Melicamay said...

Wow what amazing eye-pointing!!!!