Monday, March 2, 2009

I thought I'd start this post with a video of my sweet baby with her new nurse.

Many of you have always asked how to help with our daughter who is suffering from Rett Syndrome. I need you to consider coming up with a way to participate with us in Dress Up 2 Cure for Team Abby.
Can you organize a block garage sale and donate part of the proceeds?
Can you hold a dinner at church?
Can we raffle off your services?

Do you belong to a social club that would like to get involved?
Can your business hold a Casual/Dress Down Day?
Can you send an email telling people about Abby and our cause?
Can you post something on your blog?
Can your dress up at work on April foold Day and challange your coworkers to do the same?

We are confident that research funding is the only thing standing between Abby and treatment. We really need your help and would be honored to have you on our team this year. Check out our team page at http://www.dressup2cure.org/teamabby . Then click, "JOIN TEAM ABBY" to get the ball rolling.Thank you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh I LOVE THIS! I could watch it all day long. Wonderful, patient nurse and sweet, sweet Abby! Great video.

Brooklyn and Kelly said...

What a sweetie you are little miss abby!! I think that new nurse of yours thinks you are pretty special!!! YAY!

Karlie Grace said...

Awww...sooo cute! I'm soo happy that she's a good fit and Abby loves her!

Caitlyn said...

I am soooo happy to see the new nurse is working out! She seems wonderful!

Avery said...

too sweet, abby-doo!
Glad the new nurse is a better suited match for you :)

freebietelegraph said...

i love this video so much.i can't wait for my next visit. i wish i was there now, i've watched it 5 times. i love all of you.

Shirley said...

^that post was me, i don't know where that freebie crap came from, love ya