Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just Keep Swimming. Just keep swimming!

Today was the best day I can remember in a long time! Abby started swim therapy back up this morning at our local community center. I signed the family back up. It's time to get back to life. Nobody proves that to me more than my Abby.

She was a little careful on the way in and I was so scared that she wouldn't know or remember what to do.
Look at her go. I was almost screaming. I smiled so much my face hurt She is so awesome. She was having such a good time and was so proud of herselfLook at me Mommy. I'm swimming again!

This is our buddy Little Joe. Right before he gave me a big ole kiss! What a sweetie he is!
I feel like I can breath again. This gtube and feeding and change we have had almost got me this time. Abby I am not so worried about. She's a lot tougher than I am!
Thanks for stopping by
Mommy and Abby


4 comments:

Brooklyn said...

WOW Abby - look at you go! I am so impressed and I LOVE that smile!

The MacDonald Family said...

Too cute! She looks like she's having such a great time in the water! I agree with the g-tube, ours was quite an adjustment too last April but now we are so thrilled that we have it, Annie's so strong now! Hugs!

Avery said...

Awesome! Abby, you look like a beautiful fish!
Mom, our kids are always tougher than we ever give them credit for! XOXO

Melicamay said...

Awwww she looks so happy!!! I used to LOVE taking the kids into the hydro pool at work, they all always loved it!!!