Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mood Swings


Abby did not have the best morning and my nerves are shot at this point. When I took her off the potty this morning and laid her on the couch she had a series of tremors. They were pretty vilolent and I was sure she was going to have a seizure. She yelled at me through them and looked around the room like she couldn't get a grasp of what was going on but she never lost it or eye rolled.

I tried to feed her a half an hour later and she took 3 forces bites then looked at me and spit out the last bite, raked her nails down both sides of my face and kicked the bowl upside down on the floor while letting out almost a growl at me. Then she just stared me down like she was gonna kick my butt or something.

She has had tremors before when she is nervous or something has scared her. This morning was quite a different story. Her appointment at Childrens Mercy isn't till Monday. I have a feeling it's going to be a long 5 days.

2 comments:

Brooklyn and Kelly said...

Awww man....days like that are tough. I hate Rett Syndrome! Try to get some rest tonight!

Karlie Grace said...

Bless her little heart. It must be very scary for her when this stuff happens with her little body. Scary enough for us to watch not to mention how she must feel. Give her big hugs from us.