Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let it snow let it snow let it snow

I love snow! This was early this morning in my front yard straight up in the sky as it fell Abby's all excited. She wants to go to school in the snow!!!!!!!! Our little pink Eskimo princess!
Looking like it's gonna get bad. No school after all. What a bummer. Abby loves to go to school, where she also rules her kingdom.

Awwww that's ok. Abby loves to drink chocolate pediasure and let it dribble in puddles out of her mouth. I would probably eat chocolate like that if I could get away with it.

I know! She's that cute in person too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Karlie Grace said...

I love that little chocolaty face and the pink eskimo pic! What a cutie! Also, your snow pic looks just like Gail's background on her other page. Very pretty but you can keep it in Missouri.

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics!! I want snow, kinda! I miss you guys, come back soon!!!!!!!!

Brooklyn said...

She looks so cute with that chocolate smile...I love it! I actually need to get Brooklyn a snow suit - so we can get her out to play in the snow!!

Avery said...

snow, whats this stuff you call snow??? I have my AC on---it is going to be 77 today!

Abby you are an adorable chocolate monster!