Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Having a ball!!!!

Having ABby home from school this last week has been so much fun. To see how excited she gets over the tree and the gifts and learning. I think she is finally coming out of regression. It's hardly ever that I see her just blank anymore. She isn't going to walk better or be able to talk now or use her hands but you can really see that she is in there. She is so sweet and innocent and she tries so hard you can't help but love her and want to give her the world.
Here she is dancing with Diego!
Wow Wow she loves Wubzy!
And she really loves Blues Clues. She goes nuts when she sees a clue and hits the screen and screams.
My little taste tester chocolate monster!
What? You got a problem????? LOL!!!! Man I love this kid!

2 comments:

Avery said...

too cute!

Brooklyn said...

YAY- I love that shw dances with Diego and hits the Blues Clues - what a cute and who doesn't love chocolate! We hope you have a very Merry Christmas - I am SO glad that we have connected this year - you all are so special to us!