Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New Editions

Shawn, Beau and Meghan Aunt Terri and Beau


Beau Joseph D Butterworth



Hailey



Me Abby and Hailey


Tis the season for everyone to have babies at once! Our friend Jennifer gave birth to baby Hailey on October 24th.
This morning my niece Meghan gave birth to her first child. A son. Beau Joseph D Butterworth. He is so cute and Mom and Dad are doing fine. I can't wait for Abby to meet him. Unfortunately I arrived an hour and a half after his birth because somebodys husband-who lives in my house doesn't tell people-me- that the phone has been ringing since 2am until 11am. I'm better now but boy was I one mad mess earlier. Now I have to get a car so I can go see his cute little rear all the time.
These are the first 2 babies I have had happy feelings towards since Abby's regression and not a total ache in my heart. I felt nothing but love and happiness this afternoon. Just wish I could of been there for his arrival.
So congratulations to all and especially to Meghan and Shawn-I love you three with all my heart. Congratulations!

Abby just being cute!





2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Adorable!!!

Avery said...

sweet---I love new babies!