Friday, September 19, 2008

Abby's 3rd year

A week from today my little princess will turn 4 years old. We have been trying to do all the usual preparing for birthday things but life has turned us upside down this week. I realized that I havn't gotten a 3 year old photograph taken professional and decided I am gonna pic my favorite from this year and have it blown up. Of course I wasn't able to put them in order!!!! AUUUGGHH
This one is my girl chiilin in her Alexa shades
Princess for the day at school. She looks thrilled!
My favorite pic ever!!!!
This one was taken yesterday
This one was taken at my girls 3rd birthday party
Daddy feeding her at school party
Trimming the tree
Easter
Abby Lou Hoo

3 comments:

Brooklyn said...

SHe is such a beautiful little girl, I think my favorite is the Easter one but they are ALL so cute!!!

Avery said...

terri, she is such a cutie!

SeairaLaNae said...

Are you going to pick one from those? That's a though choice!
I think my favorite is the one you wrote as your favorite! But any of those would be great!