Friday, August 15, 2008

Back to school night

We had back to school night for Abby last night and of course forgot the camera. Her teacher and therapists were so happy to see her. They all really make us feel like she is the princess of the school.
Abby was a little nervous and shakey at first, I think because they had changed the room around and because she hadn't seen her teacher for so long since she was off at the end of the year to have a baby.
After a few minutes Abby walked around the room like she owned the place. Her brother took video with his cell phone but I decided not to post it. We weren't able to get any video of her being especially happy and I can't figure out how to cut the 10 minute video down to the good parts.
School starts on Monday and I can't wait. Abby had had cabin fever big time and I know she can't wait to get back to her friends and her routine.

2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Brooklyn goes back to school next Thursday. I know she is going to be SO excited to see everyone again! Abby, I do not doubt that your ARE the princess of the school AND YOU SHOULD BE!!!

Avery said...

Isnt it a great feeling when our kids are loved?? Cole is adored by every teacher/aide that he has had so far. Im sure Ms. Avery will be the same way!