Thursday, August 21, 2008

Abby has a crush!

Abby and Blake
Flirty girl
cuddle time

Abby has a little crush on her brothers best friend Blake. Whenever Blake comes over she is just tickled beyond words. Unlike some of Kylers other frinds he always says Hi to her and Goodbye and lets her pat and slobber on him. We have been calling him Abby's boyfriend for weeks.Last night I could hear her giggling from the other room and I went in and I thought she was giggling at ther brother playing guitar hero. When I went back in she had snuggled up to Blake and thought she and he was pretty hot stuff!
I just had to share

3 comments:

SeairaLaNae said...

She is such a little flirt!
How adorable!

Avery said...

That is too cute! Blake must be a nice kid---most teenage boys wouldnt let he snuggle with them!

Brooklyn said...

I love it! And I love Blake for being so sweet to her.